Friday 22 February 2013

The pleasure of tiny things. Emilia's creations


Sometime ago I discovered the wonderful world of the vintage wooden type drawers. They are a really cute embellishments, able to give a cozy and personal touch to my sweet home. And, since I discovered this, I cannot stop myself to buy this kind of drawers when I find them in Parisian flea markets... hopefully, it is not so easy to find them and, since my first one, I was able to find only other two! Indeed, I fear that the walls of my little attic already reached their maximum load capacity!!! Once hanged on the wall, the race starts to find out all kind of tiny things to fulfill all the cases. During my researches for cute miniatures, I discovered Emilia and I fell in love with her amazing creations!


In her wonderful shop on etsy, Emilia shows a lot of cute miniatures in polymer clay. She also proposes to make custom orders. And this is what I asked: it was sufficient to send some pictures of Fifi and after few days I received this tiny marvel! It is unbelievable the care that Emilia puts in details and the perfection of this very very little miniature. In order to understand the size of this miniature, it is sufficient to see the photos here around: I have taken some photos of this miniature with the littlest items I was able to find in my home. Isn't it the sweetest thing ever seen? 

 
 
 
 

And here's the miniature of Fifi installed in its place on my new type drawer: She's now found a special place amongst other little friends!!!





5 commenti:

Amy on 22 February 2013 at 17:27 said...

I love miniature things!
<3

Oficina da Debora on 22 February 2013 at 18:07 said...

I love miniature too. Pretty pictures!

Karen on 22 February 2013 at 18:37 said...

These drawers were 'on fashion' in the seventies and early eighties. My grandfather had his own printingcompany, so he had a lot of these old letterdrawers. I was a lucky girl, having an original one on my bedroomwall ;). Unfortunately I have no idea were it went...

Mar on 23 February 2013 at 01:37 said...

Vintage type drawers are the best.
So are your collection and the cute mini Fifi!

Austin Young on 24 February 2013 at 07:38 said...

How sweet looking, lovely and creative. I am gratitude for this kinda of collections honey..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin